Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And By the Way...

I meant to mention in Monday's post that it was my friend, Ashlea's birthday. She is pregnant with her second child and is just looking cuter by the day with her little baby bump! Hop over to her blog and leave her some sweet birthday wishes! Also, if you know her, vote on the baby poll whether you think Baby Speer will be wearing pink or blue??? I love you girl and hope that you had a great birthday!!

P.S. I've updated a few posts with pictures, so go back through and check them out. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks Jenny! How sweet. I think I'm gonna stop after next years birthday though. It's a nice even number, so I think it will be good! And I'm glad YOU like the bump. It still looks a little flabby tire-like to me! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i just wanted to say, being new to this and all, i think it's hillarious that you can follow your own blog! i am! did you guys know you could do that? haha

    ReplyDelete