Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (Yeah, right!!)

So I'm going to try to catch up on some Addison pictures that I've built up from the past few weeks. Here my feeble attempt at "Wordless Wednesday." I don't plan on it being wordless, but it does have a lot of photos!!
This is just how excited Addison got one afternoon a few weeks ago when I told her we were going for a walk. I think this was about the time she discovered that she can blow bubbles and make raspberries! It kept her entertained. I'm gonna say this was at about 11 weeks old.
I love this little outfit! It was funny how quickly she went from awake and alert here, to....
completely sacked out! Our trip to the Post Office really just wore her out.
This was back in the beginning of August. We had game night with Chuck and LeeAnn and little Salem.
This is how Salem was the whole time we were playing cards/talking. She did great, just stayed awake and looked around and talked and nursed. Addison on the other hand...
...fell asleep in her swing and then just made a night of it. (That swaddle blanket was NOT working so well. There's really only one that still fits her and works well. She wakes up every single night that we use a different blanket. I call it her magic swaddle blanket.) You've probably already noticed that Addison has a habit of sleeping a lot. Jordan and I are very thankful for this habit! it's funny because these pictures show one distinguishing difference bewteen the girls. Addison Sleeps a lot and Salem stays awake a lot. Addison is trying to teach Salem how to sleep better and I think it's starting to work.
Isn't this little face just adorable. She was all dressed up and ready to go spend the day with her Grandee. This was probably taken when she was 13/14 weeks old.
This is Addison and mommy. She was 15 weeks here.
Here's Addison with her Daddy. She doesn't look as happy here as she did with her mommy, does she?? Haha, Just kidding, she looks less than thrilled in both pictures. She is totally in love with her Daddy (and him with her! So cute!)
I think this is my new favorite picture! She is just so adorable in her little fishy onesie/dress. she loves to grab and hold onto toys, like she is here with the rattle. All she does with them is try to eat them, but it's really cute.
She just looks like, "Mom, get that thing out of my face...Can't I just eat some more now?"





This shows 3 generations of Walker women. In the background is Jordan's grandma, Louise, and his mom, Gena, is holding Addison. I think it's such a cute picture, the way that Addison is checking out Gena. I laugh, too, because after I took this, we realized that Addison had pooped all over her and Gena. HAHA! I'm glad I'm not the only one she does that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment