Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 27, 2009

All She Wants for Christmas is Her Very First Tooth...

Merry Christmas from the Cline Family!
Here are our stockings lined up on my Mom's mantle. My Aunt is still working on making Addison's stocking, so my mom bought one and personalized it for her.


Here is Addison trying to drink my dad's drink. If you listen really close you can hear what Santa brought her for Christmas. Did you hear the "tink, tink, tink" as she bites down on the glass? That's right, Miss Addison Kate got her very first tooth for Christmas. This was actually from Christmas Eve, but you couldn't see the tooth until Christmas Day, so I still say Santa brought it. I am so excited that it was on Christmas, because I will always be able to remember when she got her first tooth and how old she was without having to reference her baby book (or rather, my blog :))

Here is Addison being mesmerized by her Christmas present from Grandee and Grandpa. It's a tree with a spiral slide where little animals spin around down the tree and make noise. She was just watching them and you can see her little head following them as they slide down. So cute!

We had such a great Christmas. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to, but I was busy experiencing Christmas with Addison, so there's no way I could have been the photographer as well. Kyla took some photos that I don't have yet, so I'm sure she got some goods ones. I'll post them when I get them. Addison got all kinds of toys, stuffed animals and books. She has done so wonderfully the whole weekend, especially considering the teething.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment