Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Preview

Here are some pictures of Addison in my very favorite outfit ever! I just love it!
She kept trying to eat the bow on the tree on her onesie.
SHe would NOT smile at me. She was in a good mood (considering it was 8:00 and she was getting sleepy!) but she wouldn't smile! We will do another photo shoot before my family Christmas party on Saturday to get some more pictures of my Addie Kate!

I was so nervous about her leaning too far forward and falling off of the chair, but she did great!

She was really thinking about getting her hands on the tree. She kept trying to twist around and get it. This little cutie is into EVERYTHING!! I can't even imagine how hard it will be to keep her out of things once she starts crawling.
Addison was also watching the dogs (No, we haven't gotten rid of them, and I think we are going to keep them for now. Addison really loves them.) Here she is looking at Tripp, who was on the floor.

Here she's watching Macy on the back of the couch.

I love that little face!!
She wanted to eat her socks, but they were connected to her tights, so she just grabbed at them.
This is when she discovered that there was something on her head. This pretty much ended the photo shoot.



She would not keep that huge bow on her head after she found it. SHe decided it was way cooler to eat it instead of wearing it. Then she got mad when I tried to put it back on her head. This meant it was time for bed.

I ADORE her! She is the most precious baby girl in the world! I cannot imagine loving any thing more! I can't believe that My Addison is almost seven months old! Time flies when you have a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment