Our Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Addison Kate's Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Ava Elizabeth's Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I cannot believe that we have been married for five years today! I can remember everything so clearly from our wedding like it was yesterday. I remember going to get my hair done up, fixing myself a grilled cheese sandwich and then not eating more than a few bites, getting ready at the chapel, five minutes after putting my dress on and getting all 20 of the buttons clasped having to pee and take the dress back off, cramming fries in my mouth 30 minuted before the wedding because I was so hungry,


waiting in front of the closed double doors with my arm hooked through my dad's while the last bridesmaid walked down the aisle, seeing Jordan when the doors opened, cutting the cake and NOT shoving it in each other's faces, I could go on and on. It was such a good day, but I also remember being so exhausted! Here are some more pictures of that wonderful day:

These are some of my favorite pics from my bridal portraits.

We were so young!

My sister looked so good! I still love my bridesmaid dresses!

Mr and Mrs Jordan Cline!

Leaving for our Honeymoon to Charleston! I loved my going away outfit! I felt so cute!

Not only is today our Wedding Anniversary, but it is also our eight year dating anniversary and the anniversary of when we got engaged six years ago! December 30th has been a special day for us for a long time. This year Jordan took me on a shopping spree at the outlet stores in Blowing Rock. We both took the day off work and spent the whole day together. We ate lunch at the Daniel Boone Inn Restaurant. It was a great day and I hope we get to spend many, many more anniversaries together!

This was on our one year anniversary. We still look so young!!

This was a few months before our two year anniversary. We were on a cruise in the Bahamas/Key West.

This was in between our three and four year anniversary. We were in the middle of building our house (as you can see in the background). I remember this summer as being such a fun summer! We were definitely at a high point in our relationship!

Jordan: I love you so much! I never thought that having a baby would bring us closer together, but I think it definitely has. I see you interact with Addison and I can see how much you love her and how much she loves you, and my heart just wants to burst with love and happiness. You are such an amazing husband and father. Thank you so much for being so wonderful and for everything that you do for Addison and I. It's been an amazing five (eight) years with you and I hope that we'll have at least another fifty years together! I love you Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment